The Upper Elementary Botany Nomenclature is designed with a focus on the function and adaptation of plants.
- Life Cycles of Plants
- Adaptations in Plant Reproduction
- Advanced Functions of Various Parts of a Root
- Basic Root Adaptations
- Advanced Parts of the Stem
- Parts of a Woody Stem in Winter
- Stem Adaptations and Functions
- Advanced Parts of a Leaf
- Leaf Attachments
- Leaf Adaptations
- Advanced Functional Parts of a Flower
- Pollinators and Flowers
- Advanced Adaptations of Flower Parts
- Fruit Functions
- Fruit Adaptations
- Function and Adaptations of a Dicot Seed (Parts of a Bean Seed)
- Function and Adaptations of a Monocot Seed (Parts of a Corn Seed)
Since this part of the botany nomenclature was written specifically for the upper elementary students, the following benefits are associated with these materials:
- Written in a language that is easy to understand and designed specifically for upper elementary students, to examine advanced concepts associated with botany.
- Real pictures of every concept examined.
- Completely up-to-date and accurate.
Includes the following:
- 106 total Nomenclature cards
- 19 total Control Charts
- 17 total Booklets